Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Us, Again!

So many special occasions to celebrate. Last month was our 23rd wedding anniversary, and this month is the 2 year anniversary of The Naked Sheep Knit Shop! It has been a fabulous 2 years, and I am looking forward to many more! I'm thrilled to be doing what I love (I can hardly call it a job on most days), to be surrounded by creative new friends, and to be able to share what I'm passionate about with others.

We are celebrating with a huge Sale and Celebration beginning Wednesday, July 4 through Sunday, July 8. We're actually closed today, and I'm in the shop getting things ready. We have tons of stuff to give away, and there will be a storewide sale all week! If you're reading this and you'll be in the Portland area this week, stop by and say Hi!

No comments: