Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lovin' It!

Have I mentioned that I love my bike? It looks cute, and it makes me feel good!

Here are a few members of The Naked Sheep Cycle Team. This group started as a handful of people that wanted to do the Providence Bridge Pedal together, and is growing all the time! Last Sunday we rode from The Naked Sheep Knit Shop and ended up in Sellwood. We had dinner and adult beverages at a cute little restaurant, and then peddled home.

This Sunday we are going to go on a fun ride to Laurelhurst Park. We are going to wine, dine and kick back in the park while enjoying a free concert by the Providence Stage Band (big band music). Want to join us? Leave a comment with your e-mail address, and we'll send you an invitation to join our group!

I swatched the Bee Fields Shawl, and I've actually gotten about 25 rows into the shawl. It's fun to see it take shape. I'll post a photo tomorrow.

Brad and I are going to Harvey's Comedy Club tonight, and I need to choose the right project to take for knitting while laughing and drinking in the dark. I think I'll start a vest for Brad. We received the new Pastaza Paints from Cascade Yarns, and I'd love to knit with it! Stockinette stitch in the round sounds pretty safe to me.

No comments: