Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two fun weekends in a row!

Brad and I had a fun and relaxing time away this past weekend. We went to the Hotel Oregon in McMinnville with friends for a couple nights. It's located in the heart of downtown McMinville, which is full of fun little shops, restaurants and interesting things to look at.

We got all rested up for this coming weekend, the big Knit and Crochet Show here in Portland at the Convention Center. We are busy working out all the last minute details of getting ready; ordering a banner, printing up coupons, pricing product, etc.

We'll be at booth #415, and we would love for you to stop by and say "Hello!"

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Yay, I'm so excited! I joined the Guild so I can get in for free.
I'll be proudly wearing my February Lady Sweater (weather permitting).