Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Summer Knitting

Baby it’s “hot” outside, but don’t neglect the urge to knit! There are plenty of cool and lovely summer fibers and trendy patterns to choose from!

I’m currently working on the Diminishing Ribs Cardigan using Panda from Universal Yarn. I love the drape and sheen of this 100% bamboo yarn!

I’m also knitting Something Red by Knit and Tonic for our Saturday Knit-A-Long at The Naked Sheep Knit Shop using Cable Cotton from Elsebeth Lavold. I love this super soft cotton yarn!

And I just cast on stitches for the Cable Sampler Scarf I'll be teaching this fall using Bambool from Elsebeth Lavold. Guess which color I'm using in this super shiny, squishy bamboo and wool blend?

Pick up those sticks and create! What are YOU knitting?

1 comment:

addi knitting said...

Luckily it is not too hot here (which is abnormal) and that makes knitting so much more comfortable especially when I am on the porch. Of course if I could get the kids back into school I could make some real progress.