Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Feels Great to be Finishing!

I have been in a finishing mode lately, and it's been so much fun! Since I have a habit of starting new projects, it always feels good to complete some.

Here's one of my favorite finished things; the Ashfield Cardigan from the book, New England Knits. A lovely book, by the way. I'm currently working on two other projects from it!

I used Cascade 220 Superwash, and I love the way it washed and dried...in the drier! I'd be happy to order any color you'd like in this yarn. Just let me know!

Check out the rest of my finishing accomplishments in My Notebook on Ravelry. If you don't know about Ravelry or just haven't joined yet, you totally should! It's free, and it's a fun place to search for patterns and see what other people are up to.

What have you finished lately?

No comments: