Friday, June 3, 2011

What's in your knitting bag?

The sun is shining, and I'm in the mood to get my knitting projects organized; starting with the pink Naked Sheep Tote that I have with me at the shop today.

Alright...let's see what's in here...










Palatine Stole. A delightful (and free) pattern from Stitch Jones that I'm making with this amazing Superwash Merino Wool, Greenland, by Cascade Yarns.










A baby blanket I'm designing for a book I'm working on. This has been a project in the works for quite awhile, and I'm committed to completing it (the book) by the end of summer!










And my Swirl Skirt; our current Knit-A-Long project at The Naked Sheep Knit Shop. This is a super fun project! Join us on Saturday afternoons at the shop as we knit it up together! I'm using Poems and Pima Silk for this project.

Well, that's all the projects in this knitting bag. It's all organized, and all the projects are well on their way to being finished.

Tomorrow, I'll tackle another bag. Until then...Happy Knitting and Enjoy Your Organizing!

No comments: