Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Best Pulled Pork Ever!!!

I made one of my favorite dinners this week...Pulled Pork Sandwiches with homemade Coleslaw. A friend first made this Pulled Pork recipe for game night. Our theme was Crock*Pot*Luck. Everything (including dessert) had to be made in the crockpot. It was fun!

Anyway, that's where I first discovered this delicious, sweet and spicy, recipe for Bourbon-Mango Pulled Pork. I love Fall for many reasons; one of them is I use my crockpot a lot more! So nice to throw all the ingredients together in the morning, and magically come home to a delicious meal. And it makes the house smell so nummy! And it gives me more time to knit ;-)

Also, I have a great recipe for a spicy coleslaw that goes wonderfully with the pulled pork. Stop by The Naked Sheep Knit Shop and I'll share the recipe with you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can use the crock in the summer instead of turning on your oven!