Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Too Many Choices! Please Help!


Hello my knitting friends...I need your help making a choice!

We are starting a new Knit-A-Long this weekend at The Naked Sheep Knit Shop, the Petal Lace Cardigan from the new Spring/Summer Knitty.  It's so pretty, and will be very fun to knit up!

Here's my dilema...I have 3 yarns in my stash that would be perfect for this sweater, all in different shades of - you guessed it - PINK!!!


Venezia Sport is a super soft blend of Merino Wool and Silk, and I just love this cranberry color!

Sublime Egyptian Cotton is a silky soft and shiny cotton in this pretty mulberry color.

And Ultra Pima Quatro from Cascade Yarns is such a fun shade of 4 different pinks twisted together.

You can understand my dilemma, I'm sure!  Please vote by leaving a comment below, and help me make my decision!

No comments: