Friday, February 15, 2013

Umaro by Jared Flood

I CAN'T STOP starting new projects! Do I have a problem? I think not!

My most recent cast on is Umaro by Jared Flood. It's been in my queue for quite awhile. After an unfortunate red wine spill while at the beach last weekend...it's now coming along nicely! 


The pattern calls for Lana Grande from Cascade Yarns. Love love love this yarn ♥ Soft and bulky and oh so pretty!

I'm using my Cubix Interchangeable Needles from Knitter's Pride. They're fun to knit with, and they fit in with the pretty theme I have going on with this blanket.

We have the yarn and the needles at The Naked Sheep Knit Shop!

And in case you're wondering, we had a lovely time in Long Beach.  We stayed at The Inn at Discovery Coast, and I would totally recommend it!  A romantic and relaxing getaway 

No comments: