Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Stripey Tubular Cowl

I wanted to knit something up using these 3 colors of Huasco DK from Auracania Yarns (#104-A, 107-B and 108-C), and I decided to make this fun stripey, tubular cowl.  I also needed an easy, somewhat mindless project to work on during the holidays. This project fits the bill! It starts with a provisional cast on (a little thinking) and ends with kitchener (a good amount of thinking); but the middle was a sea of lovely knitting and simple color changes.

Here's what you'll need...3 skeins of Huasco DK in 3 different colors, 2 sets of size 6-16" circular needles, another size 6 needle (it can be a dpn, single point or circular; you'll use this for kitchener at the end), a size G crochet hook, waste yarn and a stitch marker.

You can find the pattern on our website!

We have 12 gorgeous colorways of Huasco DK available now at The Naked Sheep Knit Shop.

And I found the perfect model to show off my finished cowl! Thanks Brad, our VP of Everything here at The Naked Sheep, for being such a great sport and a super model!

No comments: