Monday, May 14, 2007

Friday Morning Knitting Club


These are some of the ladies that come to our Friday Morning Knitting Club at Di Prima Dolci Italian Bakery. We meet the second and fourth Friday of each month from 9-11am; and the bakery is just a block east of The Naked Sheep Knit Shop. We've recently been referred to as the Naked Knit Ladies; although we've been known to have men join us, also!
This is a wonderful group of knitters; diverse in age as well as skill level. What a fun time we have knitting, chatting, drinking coffee and eating Italian pastries. My favorite is the ham and cheese brioche bun. Nummy!
This group is open to anyone who is interested in gathering for knitting, conversation and lots of encouragement. It's a great place to ask for help, get a second opinion, or just have someone ooh and aah over your project! Join us!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm so jealous of you guys, stupid 'work' is really impeding my knitting.

Wendy and Karen said...

I really want to join you...maybe when the baby is a little older.

I'm so glad you started a blog. Now I can keep up with what's going on with you.

Best wishes,

Wendy