Friday, June 8, 2007

Finish 3...Begin 3


Here are 3 projects that I recently finished.

Project #1: baby blanket using Cash Vero

Project #2: ribbon vest using Ischia Silk

Project #3: felted messenger bag using Cascade 220

All three projects are for the shop.


And here are 3 projects I recently started.

Project #1: another felted messenger bag using Cascade 200 (this one is for me!)

Project #2: a felted basket liner for my bike, which has been named Betty (the bike, not the basket liner). I wanted to name it Daisy, because it's covered with daisies; but I was told that this was too obvious a name. This project is also for Riley, since it will allow him to ride comfortably in the basket; after Brad installs the seat belt, of course!

Project #3: the beginnings of a shawl using Cascade's Baby Alpaca Chunky. Not sure that this one is going to go any further for the moment...it might have to wait for fall. But this yarn is so wonderful, I just couldn't resist knitting up a bit. There are so many wonderful colors available!

We're going to go to see the Rose Festival Marching Bands tonight at PGE Park. We went a couple years back, and it was fabulous! Hmmm, I wonder which knitting project should I take?

No comments: