Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Time Flies When...

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted. Time sure flies when you're running The Naked Sheep Knit Shop, being a mom to a son with big problems, being a mom to a son with no big problems, being a wife to the cutest and most wonderful man in the world, trying to spend time each day exercising so that I can do the above things better (and longer!), and let's not forget lots of quality time spent knitting!

It may sound funny, but knitting is like the glue that holds my life together. It helps to calm me. It makes me happy. It makes me feel productive. It's "me" time. It's not so much about the end result; although I am enjoying working on Christmas gifts for family and friends, and thinking about those special people as I knit for them. Knitting is more about the process. Slowing down...thinking...relaxing...knitting.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

It's good to see you post :) I've been in the same boat lately. Someday we'll have to catch up.

Courtney said...

Hang in there girl!
I would love you to set a copy of that Lace book aside for me. Maybe I'll come in this afternoon actually.... I need your help with something :)