Saturday, February 14, 2009

Madrona Fiber Arts Retreat

I just returned from 2 fun, fiber-filled days at Madrona Fiber Arts Retreat. What a blast! My friend was kind enough to invite me to sleep in the extra bed in her room at the Hotel Murano (thanks again, Meghan!). Oh my gosh...it was beautiful!!!

I had a chance to spend some time with Carolyn; who is looking marvelous, by the way. We all miss her at The Naked Sheep; but she has settled well into life in Jackson Hole, working and teaching at her local yarn shop. I hope they know how lucky they are to have her!

I'm already planning on closing up the shop next year, so I can go up for all 4 days! The list of classes offered is incredible, and it is so great to hang out for an extended period of time with a bunch of fiber enthusiasts. You should plan on joining me!

PS...Thanks so much for your feedback on carrying buttons in the shop! Seems like you all think it's a great idea!

No comments: