Tuesday, August 13, 2013

3 in 3 Challenge

Well, my 3 in 3 Challenge is complete; and I almost did it!

I completed The Age of Brass and Steam in the gorgeous Puelo, 100% alpaca; a total joy to knit with. I also got it blocked!

I completed The Droplet Scarf using Droplet, a fun cotton blend, complete with beads!

And I half completed Pimpelliese using Huasco, a new, super soft, fingering weight merino wool.

I also completed my "plus 1", Elis using Cotton Supreme Sequins.  This is on the new fall class schedule at The Naked Sheep Knit Shop.  Super fun to knit!


A very lovely weekend of knitting. I also managed to squeeze in breakfast out at Podnah's Pit with my sweetie, a little wine on the deck, and Michael Franti and Spearhead out at Edgefield with friends,,,

I'd say it was a pretty AWESOME weekend!


No comments: