Friday, August 9, 2013

3 skeins, 3 scarves, 3 days

Ok, so I've given myself a pretty crazy goal. I'm going to knit 3 different one-skein scarves in 3 days. I have 3 skeins of 3 different new yarns that I want to use to knit shop models for The Naked Sheep Knit Shop.

Droplet, which I already have a tiny head start on. I'm making a one skein scarf that is a free pattern from their website.

Huasco, the beautiful blue, extrafine merino wool, fingering weight yarn. Still searching for the right pattern. Maybe The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief?

And Puelo, a luscious 100% alpaca that is coming soon to The Naked Sheep Knit Shop. Knitting Fever shared a pattern idea on their blog, and I think it will be fun to knit!

Oh yeah...and I have to finish up my Elis Cowl. I'll be teaching this as a class this September at the shop.

Saturday - Sunday - Monday...Can I do it? I'll start tomorrow, and keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had my eye on The Age of Steam and Brass, but haven't selected a yarn for it.
Can't wait to see your version!

Helbies Handmade said...

I have almost finished age of steam and brass in my homespun Bluefaced Leicester in oatmeal with 30% silk. Lovely scarf to make, good luck with your challenge